Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Now aint the time to tell me you forgot the tickets to the monster truck rally, we're at the fucking door.

Still in India. Still love it. I got my picture taken with a clown few days ago. I asked him to make the meanest face he could for the camera, and he said "NO" in the best english I've heard since I got here. It's because he cant. His muscles wont let him make a mean face while looking like an idiot pedophile that haunts dreams. A clown never put a smile on anyone's face, it was their funny shaped balloons that dont look anything like a dog. I might buy a motorcycle when I get back to the homeland.

We went to the Golconda Fort today. I doubt the spelling is correct, but it was awesome. A fort built 400-500 years ago. At the top, you can see all of Hyderabad. The view was spectacular, I could sit up there all day. More Indians wanted their picture taken with me. I got one Indian to yell "DALE EARNHARDT" with me while our picture was taken, then, he jumped on me like a fucking monkey. Freaked me out a bit, because he wouldnt let go. On the way there I saw water buffaloes in the road, goats in the road, chickens everywhere, and an outdoor butcher with animals hanging in the open hot air.

I wish they had a country music station. The internet is too slow to stream anything, so it's all Bouncing Souls and Death Threat, which isnt a bad thing. We found cold Budweisers, mission accomplished. Living in a hotel room for a week kinda sucks, but its awesome to be in this majestic place. If only I had a swimming pool or lake to swim/chill at every day after work, ha. Kinda boring out here at times, which is a good/bad thing, because it makes my mind think of the weirdest shit. Good because it's funny and laughter is the best therapy, bad because it's innappropriate and no one thinks that is funny, and the words outta my mouth make me look like an ignorant asshole. Oh well, Stone Cold Steve Austin Day is coming up soon.

I'm making it my duty to get in a movie while I'm out here.

This is the funniest thing in cinema history.

No comments:

Post a Comment