Wednesday, March 10, 2010

But, sir. We dont make flying carpets with overdrive.

It's Wednesday, and your ass oughta be in church. Another day in paradise. I've become pretty comfortable with this place, where nothing is shocking. I love India, its fucking awesome. Everything about it is so wild, and I know I keep repeating this, but it's true. Nothing makes sense, but it makes perfect sense. Huh.

Not much exciting stuff to report. A man at work did ask me if I like wrestling and who my hero is. We then talked about wrestlers from nineties, and he told me that The Undertaker is his favorite with his Harley. Then, when I said how bout Stone Cold Steve Austin, and his eyes lit up, and he said "great opening music. Glass shatters, and beers are slammed together." I love it. I met a man who lived in Milpitas for a few years, which was cool to talk about home. A few minutes of comfort, because most of the time when people ask where I'm from, I have to first say "U.S." and then California, and they may or may not know. Or I dont know if they understand.

We went to dinner inside of an old train, inside a restraunt on the 5th floor of a mall. I got tickets for the Murder City Devils at Slim's when I get home. Joe leaves to walk the trail after this weekend. He is going to die out there. I'm gonna miss ya Joe. Rod Stewart party in the boom boom room 5th floor in Madhapur. Get witttthhhhhh ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment