Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ghandi was a pussy


Title is for Nate, not how I feel. Went to the largest IMAX screen in Southeast Asia tonight to see Avatar in IMAX 3D. I got to wear some serious bug eyed glasses. Ferngully II was a pretty cool movie. James Cameron will always bring Lt. Ripley to fight the good fight in the future. So, the movie is Ferngully/Aliens/Titanic all mixed into one, with snippets of the soundtracks from each of those movies. And it only cost me a little less than 5 US doll hairs. Big apology to all the Indians toes I stepped on to get to my seat, it was dark and they were assigned.

Cab rides should be interesting from here on out. I'm gonna take the rickshaw tuk-tuk everywhere. Rave in a mini-cab. We build our own cab, a cab within a cab.

I love the food out here, but it all looks like slop that is portrayed as elementary school food, or military chow. I cant bring myself to do it, but I always think of my 2nd favorite movie. "whats with this kibble". Been listening to a lot of Get Up Kids, new Bouncing Souls, and Andrew W.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment