Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's time to teen-wolf the fuck outta this rickshaw

The longer I stay in India, the weirder I get. I'm trapped in another dimension, and it's more than I ever dreamed of. I never dreamed of being in India. Around every corner is some next level shit. Tonight a security guy at the City Center Mall let me hold his stick and hit a Rickshaw(tuk-tuk truck) with it. It was hella loud, and then I got a high five from the guy. Every moment here makes my mind wander. Am I losing it? Nope, it's just getting better and better.

Sometimes I think what I wouldnt do to have the ability to travel like a Power Ranger. I could morph anywhere, and hang out with all the people I miss around the U.S., and travel to far off lands like the moon. Spring Break 2010 on the moon aint got shit on Bike Week 89! You better believe my space/morphin suit would be painted like a hawaiian shirt cut like a tank top. Which leads me to believe that somewhere at some point an astronaut had to have a rebel streak in him to bring some champagne or some sort of alcohol into space. With all the men and women that have been to space to search the unknown had to bring a drink, because their balls aint that big to do wild shit like that without at least one person having or demanding a drink in space. Yea, they put that Tang and Tab to good use as a mixer, because if the astrounaut did not bring the booze, then some low level ops maintenance mechanic food chef filled a space bag full of booze to play a prank on one of the astronauts. "Houston, we have a problem. The Earth is spinning." and Mission Control states "No Shit". But, as an astronaut you couldnt get too drunk, because if you vomit, then you have to swim through it to find some vacuum or paper towels to clean it up, or worst case scenario your helmet is on, and everyone will laugh at you, and you swim with vomit inside your space helmet and it's all over your hair and dripping down your chest, and the other crew members wont let you take off your suit or helmet, because that smell aint going away until you get back to Earth. And if you are on a long mission, like months on the space station, then you are that guy for a long time, and the crew hates you, in which you get sent home early which costs millions of dollars. But, seriously what would the punishment be, you've already been to space so your life's mission is accomplished, and when you tour college campuses giving speeches you will be a hero, and have free booze from every bar/fraternity/sorority because you got wasted in space, and it cost millions and no one did anything about it to disclipline you. Really wish I could get to space one day. I still dont believe i'm on the opposite side of the planet. Crazy how small and irrelevant we all are on this planet. Space Beer, it's outta this world.

I dont know if I put this in an earlier post, but Tuesday a man was laid out in the middle of the road in the median. I asked the driver if he was dead, and should we go see if he is ok. The driver tells me, sir he just had too much wine. It was 2 in the afternoon. Imagine a guy on 5th avenue in NYC just laid the fuck out not moving blacked out.

I cant stop listening to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment