Monday, March 22, 2010

I dont shit outta my nose, so I know what bullshit smells like








The internet on my floor at my hotel has been haywire for a few days. And I was gonna post a bunch of pics, I guess that will have to wait until I get back to the grand ole U. S. of A. Insurance overhaul bill went through, and the only part that everyone seems to agree on is a ten percent tax on tanning salons. Which might be the most blatant, and most discriminatory part of the bill. I think tanning is stupid, but to each their own. What's next, if someone chooses to go barefoot tax. Now, Im getting a signal at the bottom of the screen that this publishing may fail. I hope not. Ok this thing is being a fuck tard.

Highlights include

-man at bar discussing problem with America is everyone is addicted to drugs, and no family support. Then, his friend walks up and says "with a sign you can say. Gimme a dollar to build a space ship to get back to Uranus" and Americans will support their drug habit. Then, they asked me if I was down with the KKK. Blew my fucking mind. Seriously.

-Kids asking me all kinds of crazy questions. They asked me who my favorite wrestler is, I say Stone Cold and they dont know who he is. I say, John Cena and they go wild. Then, I say C.M. Punk, and one kid yells "STRAIGHT EDGE SUPERSTAR" I wish I had a video camera on me at all times for shit like that.

-Indian HBO cuts out the totters from the movie Starship Troopers. But, hey it's Starship Troopers and it's better than watching Telegoo Telethon.

-I told the driver that Alex wets the bed, and he shouldnt sit in the front seat of the car.

-We get searched everywhere we go, not just us,everyone does. So, I always put my arms in the air like I'm getting arrested.

-I wore an $800 gold chain for an hour. And an Indian showed me a UFO in street view, it was awesome.

-Cops towing a motorcycle by having back hatch of SUV open with two guys holding up the front wheel.

I forgot a lot of things. I need to keep a journal, or notepad on me at all times, so I can remember all of these crazy things. I'm going to the Taj Mahal this weekend, should be fun. I hope I get to teen wolf an elephant. I wish there was a hardcore show to see out here. I've seen every character from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

1 comment: