Saturday, April 3, 2010

We dont fake it, we just take it(your flying carpet)

Writing this as I just listened to Madball on the rooof of my hotel. This post will prolly be scaterbrained as fuck, and mis-spelled. Deal with it. We had dinosaur meat for dinner at the train restraunt. Our curried meat came with a dinosaur bone hanging off the plate, and my coworkers took some pics witht hat that Dino leg in my mouth. Also, talked the guy who repeats my beer to lemme wear his turbine while I got my picture taken.

I was the victim today of a joke that never gets old. Some asshole layed a thick curry fart in the elevator and got off as I walked in the elevator. I thought it was pretty funny, even though it sucked to be me. I got news for you Indians and anyone for that matter, let it be known that I'm gonna try my damn-dest to rip ass on an elevator and step off. Consider it a gift, but not the kind that creep Santa Clause brings. I'm the bringer of the stink, and I'll laugh. We've all done it before, empty elevator, no ladies are present, and a question arises. How do you like your toast? Burnnnnnnnttttt. And all of a sudden a bomb ass lady is waiting to enter as you exit the elevator, and is her day ruined, or does she laugh kinda like I did earlier today. She laughs because she has done this before, or knows that she will get pay back on the next sorry son of a bitch that steps into that lift machine.

Some kid grabbed my legs tonight while I was taking a piss, and his dad told his son they are just tattoos, and he apologized many a times. I told him not to worry about it. Then, I told him thtat when his son is my age he will have more tattoos than me. He didnt think it was funny. Then, we got in an elevator and I was violated by a 3 year old kids. First off, fuck being in an elevator with 17 people. This kids hands were all in my crotch, and I looked down and his dad knocked him in the side of the head, and then his face was in my crutch. Seriously, what the fuck. I started laughing and telling my coworkers about it.

I should prolly take my malaria medication. I dont wanna lose my legs, or my arms. Or have essential organs shut down. My death is supposed to be by getting hit by a train, not malaria, so I think I've got this battle won whether I take the pills or not. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment