Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hang on carpet, Turn 4 is might treachorous

You ever get that empty feeling in your stomach? When nothing else matters around you, and your bowels tighten and you're left wondering how? and why? when it comes to everything. Nothing will make it go away, and nothing will ever make it any easier. Not friends, not drugs, love, violence. The only cure is dedication, but for what? to not be embarrassed? That's a stupid reason to have a feeling. I'm talking about having bubble guts and super soaking toilets with my ass. Yea, my stomach is empty, because nothing is there. I havent eaten much, because it turns to thin pudding and doesnt like to hang out very long. Hell yea I got cramps and my bowels tighten, and I'm dedicated because I dont want the embarrassment of shitting my pants. I was 20 last time that happened, and I'll be 27 soon. So, I got a good streak on my hands. As for my stomach, well fuck it. How did I last 6 weeks in India without shitting my brains out. I even took the medicine they gave me, and it chilled me out for two days, but I ate some pasta and it immediately ressurrected that zombie that has been living in my ass that I thought was gone. This shit better be done before next week. Oh well, these beers arent gonna hurt anything, cuz it really cant get any worse. Its 112 degrees and I'm worried about soup dripping down the back of my thighs, hell it'll probably cool me off a bit. Its way too hot out here to be shitting myself, actually there is never a good time to shit yourself. Shitting ones self makes you worthless, like a fucking baby. I dont wanna be a baby, I'm a big boy. I did all the things my uncle told me would make hair grow on my chest, and it worked a little bit. Adults dont shit their pants, and technically, law states I'm an adult. I cant shit my pants until I'm a senior citizen, and by the time that comes, technology will be so far advanced, people wont even shit anymore. We will be like the parasite eye worms that can leach onto your eyes, and turn 100% of the food they eat into energy, thus not needing an asshole for anything, which is the government and the churches plan to rid the world of anal sex, which they hope will rid the world of male on male homosexual intercourse. And the young mind thinks, what if they only make out and suck each other off like woman, and still love each other as a companion, and immediately the young mind is slapped in the back of the head, because sewing up the asshole will rid the world of anal sex. Period. This, is fact according to the church. But, seriously, if you read this, and thought I was being emo about something fuck off. My asshole is having torrential downpours of brown showers and I hate it. Kill me please. There is no happy ending.

I'm coming home in a week, and I couldnt be anymore stoked. Back to reality. Back to the real world. I've been in a dream world for two months, not really this experience has been a mind blowing, eye opening trip down the rabbit hole that's changed a few perspectives, and made many new friends and lots of laughs that I'll remember forevor. But, isnt that everyday. It should be. The only bummer is that Merauder is playing at Gilman the same night that I have tickets to see the Murder City Devils. Never seen the Murder City Devils, so score for me. The internet will work when I get home, it sure as hell doesnt work good out here. India has more cell phones than toilets, FACT. This country needs a big dance party, and I aint talking bout line dancing in the streets to a song mumbling bout pre-determined marriages to make the smartest engineer possible.

I think my tattoo may be infected. Oh well, I told ya'll I was gonna die out here. Everyone told me, but the hand on this fool is fucked up. His index finger is tiny, but his other fingers are hella fat, and there is a few lines that are supposed to look like detail for the palm, but it looks like an Atlanta Braves "A". HAHAHAHHA, win for me. Braves World Series 2010. Go fuck yourself, and knock over a porta potty at the stadium. I bet you wont. I dont think you'll do it.


I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Remember that time Rick sharted when you two got in a wreck together....and that other person that shit their pants.

    ReplyDelete