Monday, April 12, 2010

If this carpet is a flying, dont come a knockin

A friend of mine lost his brother earlier this week. Tim, dont know if you'll read this, but my heart goes out to you, and your family during this tough time. The world has lost a true AMERICAN.

We have been moved to the guest houses from the Luxor Inn, because we were treated horribly there. I began writing on my post cards to my mother and my boss, and then folding the post cards into origami's in hopes that the pigeon would somehow think it was his young, and just know to jump on that airplane's undercarriage, and get his ass to America to let everyone know that I was living in a prison with hard beds, and rotten food. That's beyond sarcastic. The Luxor Inn was a fabulous place where they treated us like kings, and now we are at a guest house where they treat us like royalty. I dont see the difference, other than the internet is not that strong, so I havent updated this jam in about a week. So, a lot can happen in a week, and not much at all. I hope I cover it all, even though I know I wont. I really dont want this post to be too long, because I'm scared it might not post due to the power going out a few times every hour and the router restarting. India cant handle all the jiggawatts. And the power just went out, and hasnt come back on.

On to something serious, that I know I will regret. A guy at work told me there is a tattoo shop about ten kilometers from here, and that it is very hygenic, like a surgeon. Just like the weird Al song, and I was sold. That's that. I"m gonna get a tattoo in India. I dont know what yet, but it will either have a flying carpet, a monkey, a dinosaur bone, Ben Laden, or a bunch of trash burning. Who knows, but if any of you assholes that read this wanna give me a bad idea, then please leave a comment. I've already decided to take the plunge, and there is no pussying out this time. Me and Nate already did that in the Bahamas, and this will probably be sketchier, but fuck it. I got my hepatitis shot before I left, so I"m coooh. And if my arm or leg falls off, then it was by the grace of your God, and just meant to be. No one is talking me out of this, so dont even try. I'm getting this even if its on the street and a rat shits on it while they do it. You only live once.

Today it was 44 degrees celsius, and for Americans that means it was 111 degrees Farenheit. Fuck you power, turn back on. It's hot as shit in this mother fucker. And I wanna post this jam. Talked to a guy about music, told him I like punk rock, and he says "we call that pussy rock". He likes metal. It was awesome. They have weddings on the weekends and shoot off fireworks and it sounds like a rave outside of our place. Saw a guy with a Suicidal Tendencies shirt on. A guy I work with looks like a secret agent. He has a perfect stache from a Lesley Neilsen movie. These Kingfischers aint gonna drink themselves.

Going to Goa on Wednesday. Should be hot. Should be fun, lots of time to relax with cold beer.

1 comment:

  1. Get a midget with no shirt on wearing a fez flying on a magic carpet. That's my 2cents.

    ReplyDelete