Friday, April 2, 2010

Do military flying carpets come in camo?

I've got a lot more time here in India, and wanna decorate my room. I figure I can rasturbate a few pictures and cover the walls in my hotel room. The next question is what pictures? An 8ft long cock that would blow the minds of housekeeping. Maybe, that's a good idea, but work is paying for this room. Pic of Morrissey, maybe. Pic of all the homies, maybe. Good Burger scenes, yes. Now, if I can find sticky tack or push pins, but these probably dont exist.

We found q tips today. Greg asked for ear plugs and they brought q tips called Johnson and Johnson ear buds. Score for us. I've been watching United Blood videos all night. Sucks, it looked like a lot of fun. I hella miss all the Atlanta friends. I'm hoping to visit this summer. Grill outs, hardcore, Braves games, and debauchery. I"m real excited to get back on my bike when I get to the homeland. It's weird to say that, get back to the homeland. I am a fucking American, and this is the first time I've been out of America that is not a tourist trap. Some people here are stoked on western culture, and I am one of the last people to represent American culture. Lucky them. I keep getting asked if I'm married. They say Americans look for love marriage and then laugh. Which leads me to something I have noticed. I cant help but check out women. Tits and ass are awesome. These guys dont. A bodacious babe walks by and the men pay no mind. Dont care. They are given a woman, chosen by their father, then it's up to them to fuck or not, or get along. I'm not saying it's wrong, but it's entirely different and works for these people.

Friends, Friends, Friends. I miss my friends and family. I saw the guy that was in the Short Circuit movies today. BEEN-JAH-MEN. I realized it wasnt him. I wasnt bummed, actually excited. Johnny 5 wouldnt survive in Hyderabad. He would need some serious tank tracks. No los locos to kick his ass into outer space here. Or diamonds that are worth digging a fucking tunnel to steal. See India, if you would get the diamonds, then you could get Johnny fucking 5. Get with the program, cuz robots/terminators are the wave of the future. Skynet is real, i know, because I work for them. And since that city changed it's name to Google, well Google is going to change its name to Skynet, and in two years the apocolypse will come, and I hope you enjoy yourself between now and then because we are all fucked. Way to go planet Earth.

Had an ok dinner tonight, but the setting was awesome. Outside on a rooftop restraunt. Sitting on a flintsone couch made of stone. Who in their right mind thought that would be ideal, but I enjoyed it. All of the delicous food looks like puppy poo. My bathroom only smells in the morning. Enough to make me wanna vomit. Its as if a cesspool lives underneath the marble floor and hangs out to ruin my shower every morning. Thanks bathroom for making me cuss like a sailor and choke every morning.

It's been six years since I lost a good friend Darrell Beasley. Miss you bud. This is for you. We did so much stupid shit together in high school and right after. Teaching your parrott to sing Ruby Soho will always put a smile on my face, and you hitting the wet floor sign everyday in highschool and busting your ass in front of a big crowd of people and running away like you are embarrassed, knowing damn well you did it on purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Just rasterbate a huge picture of Nate Martin on your wall with that dumb cowboy hat on. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete