Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I made a bid on a flying carpet on ebay that was from the set of Nick Arcade

Not much to report from Hyderabad, but a lot ranting from my end. We'll see if I can make it through this. Duke won the national title. Baseball season started today. The Braves kicked some major ass. Jason Heyward hit a homerun at his first major league at bat. I'm skeptic, because it's too early to tell about this kid, but damn, I'm excited and hope he can reach his potential. It would be awesome for the Braves. The team looks to be the best of the last ten years. We shouldnt have made the playoffs at the tail end of that 14 year run. Lets hope the magic comes back this year. It's Bobby's farewell tour, and probably Chipper's last stand. Sucks that the Braves will be in SF this weekend, and I'll be in Hyderabad. So this means that I have to make a trip to Atlanta to go to at least one Braves game this year.

Next, I am going to compile a list of things/items that do not exist in India.

-Shoes in my size. I want some of the pointy sparkly shoes, and I cant find them.

-Bic Lighters. I used to have one, it was magnificent.

-Easter, or the Easter Bunny.

-One Cocksparrer fan.


-Rules. There are no rules.

-Saying no. Its not in their vocabulary.

-Basketball Jerseys.

-3 meat sandwiches.

-Straight edge vegan cops.

I've been thinking about the first things I want to do when I arrive home. Grill out with forties and homies. Go to the driving range. Ride my bike. Go to the beach in Davenport. Go to a handdfull of hardcore shows. Eat a burrito. Go swimming.

1 comment:

  1. That baseball game was awesome. I heard an interview with Chipper...he sounds real determined to make this an awesome season for the Braves. I feel like a lot of the guys are on board with that....and it looks like that just might have a squad that could get it done. Let's fucking hope so!!!!

    ReplyDelete